Day 0

Here I am, in the SLC airport, ready to leave for New York and the rest of the world. I can't believe I'm finally leaving! Hell Week is over, thank goodness, and after saying goodbye to most of my friends I am ready to depart!

Just a few goals for my trip:
  1. Go all out in experiencing every culture and come back with no regrets.
  2. Network hardcore. Introduce myself to every business we visit. 
  3. Learn a lot in regards to international marketing and write a successful and enlightening HBR article with my group :)
  4. Try all kinds of food.
  5. Learn to haggle successfully.
  6. Make lasting friendships. 



    Dan and Jane
    All our bags!

    Chillin in the airport

    Me, Hannah, and Katy

    Here contains my life for the next month...

    1 Response to "Day 0"

    1. Kailee says:
      June 25, 2011 at 11:04 PM

      AHHH!! So excited for you! I'm glad we got to hang out yesterday...have SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

    Post a Comment